My Facebook comment

 Allison Toth Hey👋 , how are you doing! Do you know how to do storm chasing tours or whatever?? I wanna get Inside of a tornado,  do you know how I van get in contact with the people that do the "stormchasers" show? Honestly, it's just something on my bucket list. Allison  , well if you don't mind you can friend request me I don't think I can friend request you without your permission

I'm the star of this movie. You're  just friends with George Lucas. I'll be  a Bigger  Future Star than you!

(That  my opinion back then, about Paul Le Mat- not making the Starwars/Indiana Jones reference)

People are again shifting towards Gasoline engines, in fact Hydrogen Engines are showing more promising results.

Proud moments to both of the nations as they showed their respect to both India & Pakistan "Happy Independence Day"❣️

Well done UAE(Dubai) & thanks a lot🥰

Saturday is Indonesia independence 17 August 😍😍 I will go for see the burj Khalifa with light Indonesia flag and  sing a song Indonesia independence day see you soon dubai mall ❤️

Initial shock waned already, probably not going to see Aurora to I-70 but several higher lat substorms will be likely. Mix that in with the moon phase and smoke, probably a bad night for Auroral activity.

Shine on, shine on.....shine on shine ooooooonnn 🤣 love a bit of van halen 😁 and yes when I listen to that track (and others from the movie) I do gear the script in my head 🙈🤣

Humans, humans being

We're just humans (that's what makes us)

Humans being

Bhai is k ring piston khatam hogaye ab to. Ye ek din hi chalta hai phir dhowan marny lag jati hau 😆😂

Pakistan aur ke bare city ka name kya hn .

You can't compare WC with any tournament bro. Euro is a big trophy but when it comes to WC nothing comes closer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Atlas Honda CD 70 2025 Model Price

Top 10 Secret 2025

Hamster Kobat