NayaPay

Nayapay debit cards 

 it's Good to see That You response Every single Comment here ❤️ I'll Download nayapay ❤️

This card is not working on any ATM.
Somone putted wrong details of my nayapay debit card now it's been blocked how can I unblock plz give me solution thanks.
What is this naya pay? How is it different from other bank cards?
NO debit card fees. NO monthly fees. NO minimum balance requirements. Yes, you heard that right. 😉

Join the tribe now! 🤩

ATM withdrawal limit zyada kro 2 sal sy ap jhut hi jhut bolty ho k is py hum Kam kr rhy hn magar abi tk wahi 10000 ka target hy?
Hi Tachnical point Currently the feature to change the mobile number registered with your NayaPay account is disabled.
Assalam o Alaikum
Couple of months ago my naya pay debit card blocked due to failed international transaction automatically

If I apply again for debit card, shall I pay amount for debit card...??
Hi Shahbaz, there are three ways in which you can unlock your NayaPay account: 👇🏽

1. Contact NayaPay Customer Support
2. In-app biometrics verification
3. Biometric verification at Partner Bank ATMs
If you still face any issue, please feel free to inbox us with your NayaPay ID so we can help you out 🙂
My first debit card is lost 🥺, i am old user of naya pay . Now , he will charge again on debit card. I request you plz give me debit card .
Introduce discounts on several restaurant, outlets with nayapay cardHi Furqan, thank you for the suggestion. We'll share it with our team! 🙂
Hi Furqan, thank you for the suggestion. We'll share it with our team! 🙂

I alredy unsubsrube amzom prime subscription and the cut payment automatically but i already cancel subscription from amazon 😑 😒 😐 🙃 😕 🙄 😑
and number already registered
So please solve
I want to link my abl account with nayapay but there is no abl bank option in nayapay app.
ATM paypak debit card withdrawal limit kitna hain

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Atlas Honda CD 70 2025 Model Price

Top 10 Secret 2025

Hamster Kobat