Funny jokes 🤣

 This popped up in my memories, but for some reason I couldn't share it. 🤔 The story's one of my favorites, tho, so here y'all go (again) 🤣🤣💀. 

Ok, so, funny story. Back in 2017, my (now ex) boyfriend moved in with me. He was absolutely appalled by the sheer number of books I had and said "you're not bringing any more books into this house until you get rid of some!!!"

Cue malicious compliance. 

Back then mom had a caregiver in the afternoons who I had gotten to be friends with. Little did my ex know, said caregiver was also a bibliophile, was moving, and was in the process of downsizing. 

For the next week, week and a half, she brought two grocery bags (one for each hand) FULL of books with her and gave them to me during each shift (and she worked 5 days a week). It took him a few days to catch a clue and then he said "you're not going to stop till I take back what I said, are you?" 🤦

Nope. 🤷

🤣🤣🤣🤣

  So Funny

.................................

Thought ya'll would get a laugh out of this conversation with my son. 🤣🤣🤣 To add context, hate is a 4 letter word I don't cThought ya'll would get a laugh out of this conversation with my son. 🤣🤣🤣 To add context, hate is a 4 letter word I don't choose to sully my soul with. It's ugly and unnecessary. With one exception...there's only one person, place, or thing I've ever TRULY hated in my life; my first husband, Michael. 💀💀💀 Click on pics.55hoose to sully my soul with. It's ugly and unnecessary. With one exception...there's only one person, place, or thing I've ever TRULY hated in my life; my first husband, Michael. 💀💀💀 Click on pics

..........

Funny story, I always text the grandkids and tell them Goodnight…well I get a text back from one that said oh you miss me?? Very odd they are usually very quick with goodnight back and that’s it. so I wasn’t thinking of course, one of the kids don’t have that # anymore. Then I text back said I was sorry was texting my grandson got a text back “of course” then the phone rings lady eating something sounds like chips…crunch, crunch who is this I say who are you calling she said who was you texting I told her again I thought it was my grandson she states SURE!!!! Lady I’m happily married with 2 kids 10 grands so sorry for confusion, YOU DON’T SOUND LIKE NO GRANDAM!!!!! Thank you dear but I am and don’t want your man so don’t call me back. Click lol at first I was mad because some people you just can’t tell them anything, but she did say I did not sound like a grandma😜😜💋

..........     .......    ...     .....   ......   .......    ...    ......   .....   ....

Funny story: Today is my pastor’s birthday and I texted him a birthday message. I saw a video on here that I wanted to text to a friend. I had the message ready to go and was about to hit send, when I noticed his name at the top……I ain’t never gasped SO hard in all my days!! Y’all. It was a video with Uncle Luke’s song “Scarred” playing!!! (along with some explicit language of my own) LMBOOOOOO!!!! 😂🤣😂🤣😂 I know Rev would’ve looked at me Sunday and just shook his head!!! Atlay YOU almost got me in trouble!!! 🤣😂🤦🏽‍♀️…..whew!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Atlas Honda CD 70 2025 Model Price

Top 10 Secret 2025

Hamster Kobat