How To Earn Money 2025

How To Earn money 

I train all my staff to think like entrepreneurs. Both internal and outsourced staff are shown the roadmap to one day own their own businesses. I share my secrets and story with them with joy.


One of my earliest staff now runs a successful outsourcing company in Lagos like I do. 


I don't see them as competition. Infact the other day, I ranted here how I wish there are more recruiters who can create more jobs.


I will soon launch a course on Pukena Academy platform, "How to Start a Recruitment Agency". 


The idea of Pukena is that you can start today as a skilled professional such as driver, housekeeper, caregiver, etc but just like me who was once a driver but today owns a leading outsourcing company, anyone can become a business owner.


It's best to start a business in the area you have worked for so long. That makes you an authority in that field.


This morning, one of my housekeepers who handles two locations and earns almost 200k per month working 3 times a week told me she now runs her own cleaning agency. She was proposing to replace herself with her own staff and manage them directly while we pay her.


I politely turned down her offer at the same time happy for her ingenuity. 


I love people who think of leverage. Business is all about leverage. I was once a driver but can only earn what I can earn by myself. But I later leveraged on other people's time to build a system where I can manage over 5000 drivers and domestic staff while earning far more WITHOUT necessarily driving again. That's business!


If you are working somewhere now, don't just be contented with your pay. Study the system. Learn the processes. Plan your future. Plan to be your own boss one day doing what you know through LEVERAGE.


This is how you get rich!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Atlas Honda CD 70 2025 Model Price

Top 10 Secret 2025

Hamster Kobat