The Circle Of Life

                            The Circle Of Life 

If so, how population is growing than any other thing in the world, who are the extra people coming from? 

This life cycle is complete when you are lucky. But sometimes it is not completed any more.

We are born with imperfection with family history diseases. Diseases that is the sympal of our imperfection. 

We are born to be perfect for Eternal life.Most buatiful pictur i lick the pictur🙏🙏🙏I know people ar 15 16 17 stage they're cruel..

.so cruel they torture every1 around...let them pass thru 19 stage God soonI swear he drops the right posts RIGHT as I'm going thru something similar #frequency

50 + years of friendship. 40+ years of friendship and most recently, 20 + years of friendship. Life is good with great people in it <3

The Truth Will Set You Free 🆓 Right On 👍 Speak 🗣️ What Is True 

.just have Jesus. When He decides to make my Circle bigger than just Him and me He’ll let me know.


There is one who sticks closer than a brother and that is a friend who tells you the truth even when it hurts

This is perfect. I was reared going to private school. So, I was an idealist, this stuff is kicking my butt. Thanks for being a healer.

R.i.p. baby Deontea Riley. Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God and inherit the earth. Amen 🙌.

Finding the right circle of friends is as difficult as surviving a very deadly ailment; but with patience and perseverance I believe one will find one or two or even more that will be a companion and helper in times of true need.

At first I thought it was a big black and green bug flying around but then I realized it was a black hornet (?) carrying this poor grasshopper to it’s death . 😢 What in the Bugs Life is going on in my backyard?? 🤨

#thecircleoflife

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Atlas Honda CD 70 2025 Model Price

Top 10 Secret 2025

Hamster Kobat